NEW! Item of the Month! June 2018

Hello everyone and today I have some cool news...


Item of the month!
(I don't know why i did the font size thing, it just looks cool.)

Anyway, each month I will post an 'item of the month' with facts and details about the item.


This month will be one of my favorite items (because its my B-day month!)
    THIS MONTH'S ITEM IS........

the pufferfish!
Pufferfish (from http://minecraft.wikia.com/wiki/Pufferfish)

When eaten, Pufferfish replenish half a hunger point, and give you poison, nausea, and hunger; not a good thing to eat. Pufferfish can be used to brew a water breathing potion, but they can't be used in cooking.
In 1.13 if you touch one they will blow up and you will get poisoned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update Aquatic

NEW MOBS 6|14|17